League of Legends (LoL), is not only the most popular PC game in the world and has the biggest fan base. According to gameinformer.com, League has over 32 million players across the globe and more than 1 million concurrent online players. While that may be great for the league, it can be bad for those who aren’t very good at playing.
You’ll find that there are too many players playing LoL with extremely high skill levels, and if you’re not one of them, it’s better to save your time energy, money and effort by buying a smurf-based account instead of trying to “tough it out” in the low levels.
Even if it’s a gamer who’s been playing LoL for long enough and think your skills are adequate to survive in the low levels, there’s no reason to take the risk. It’s not just a matter of saving time, but also be able save money by purchasing an account right here. We have been selling smurf accounts to players around the globe for quite a long time and we are aware of what to look for when it comes down to providing accounts that can be useful.
Tips to make sure your game experience is as great as you can get it to be!
Find Out Which Account to Buy
There are two types of LoL accounts that you can purchase Level 30 and level 20. For beginners, the most important distinction is the amount of IP (In-game currency). It is used to buy runes or champions.
You need to make sure that your accounts offer the most value to your money so that you are able to be able to play at the top levels. To accomplish this, there are certain things to look out for.
1. Runes – how many rune pages that come with an account is crucial. You must ensure that enough runes are available for your favorite player and style of play. Additionally, if you’re a enthusiast of several champions, then it’s beneficial to get accounts that include a couple of rune pages, instead of only one.
2. The number Of Champions – you should ensure that your account contains each champion in order to maximize your playtime and gain access to all other features LoL offers such as ranked games, ARAM, and more. This page lists all champions in LoL.
3. The amount Of Skins – skins are available in the game to give your favorite heroes a new appearance. Accounts that do not have skins are not recommended. The appearance of the character can influence how much you will enjoy the account. You can see our complete list of services right here.
4. Amount Of Influence Points (IP) Amount Of Influence Points (IP) LoL includes a micro-transaction feature in place which lets players buy exclusive runes, champions and costumes with real money. One of the great things of the game is that the items you buy stay with your account forever! It will help you save time and money by purchasing accounts that are full of IP.
5. Number of wins that are not ranked – LoL provides a ranked mode in which players compete to be the best. Another one is called ARAM (All Random Every Mid) These modes give players rewards such as IP as well as rare skins to encourage regular play. To show that you are actually playing the game, rather than just trying it out, make sure that your account has at a minimum several wins without ranking.
6. Account Privacy – If you do not wish to make your account information public, then create a private one. This means that only you will be able to access the account’s email and only you will have access to it. This is a great option if you are concerned about divulging your details to strangers. They will not have access to the account without the password.
If you stick to these simple steps , you’re sure to have a great LoL experience!
For more information, click buy lol account